Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents The collection contains material from the presidential search in which John Kuykendall was selected as president. There is also correspondence, some of which pertains to the Board of Trustees activities. There is a general file which contains reports presented to the Trustees and personal papers.
Dates: 1962 - 1990
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a short letter from Parks to another trustee, Rev. B.S. Krinder, announcing a meeting of the Board on July 18, 1865.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence concerning the Concord Presbytery, the manuscript of a biography of Rev. John Bunyan Shearer by Rumple, and manuscript notes about Davidson College in the 1840s.
Dates: 1878 - 1905
Scope and Contents The collection is organized into the following series: 1) Biographical; 2) Addresses; 3) Appointment book; 4) Printed Material; 5) Photographs; 6) Restricted, 7) Inauguration Certificates, 8) Student Papers, and 9)Freshman Hat. The collection contains limited biographical information and information about Dr. Kuykendall's family. There are addresses dating from before 1984, and an appointment book from 1985. The majority of the collection is printed material from Dr. Kuykendall's tenure as...
Dates: 1959 - 1985
- Subject: Davidson College - Board of Trustees X
- Davidson College - Board of Trustees 4
- Davidson College - History 2
- Davidson College - Board of Trustees - Executive Committee 1
- Davidson College - Presidents 1
- Davidson College - Students 1
- Kuykendall, John Wells, 1938- (Class of 1959) 1
- McKay, Wilson James, 1848-1921 (1870) 1
- Parks, George Dickinson (1827-1893) 1848 1
- Rumple, Jethro, 1827-1906. (Class of 1850) 1
- Shaw, Cornelia Rebekah 1
- Stair, Dr. Frederick Rogers Jr. 1 ∧ less