Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The collection contains correspondence, deeds, receipts, and certifcates. The correspondence is primarily related to family matters and includes letters from Morrison's granddaughter Julia Jackson. It also includes references to Davidson College and to Presbyterian churches in North Carolina. The deeds refer to lands in Lincoln County, NC and the receipts primarily concern railroad bonds and patents for land warrants. The certificates are housed in Oversize cases and include Morrison's...
Dates: 1819 - 1899
Scope and Contents The collection consists of one original letter and photocopies of three letters (location of the originals is unknown). The letters discuss Davidson College, its president, Samuel Williamson, and the Presbyterian church. Additional correspondence with Wilson can be found in RG 2/1.2, President Samuel Williamson records.
Scope and Contents The collection is organized as follows: 1) Biographical Information; 2) Correspondence; 3) Speeches (including sermons); 4) Literary Materials (published and unpublished); 5) Notebooks; 6) Biography by LeGette Blythe; 7) Photographs; 8) Printed Material; 9) Oversize. The biographical information includes obitiaries, an autobiography, and family information. There is correspondence with the Presbyterian General Assembly Training School, Presbyterian Churches, Union Theological Seminary,...
Dates: 1901 - 2004
- Assembly Training School 1
- Auburn Affirmation 1
- Bible -- Study and teaching 1
- Blythe, LeGette, 1900- 1
- Davidson College - Faculty 1
- Davidson College - History 1
- Davidson College - Presidents 1
- Deacons - Presbyterian Church 1
- Lexington Presbyterian Church 1
- Presbyterian Church in the USA 1
- Religious Education 1
- Stillman College 1
- Union Theological Seminary 1
- Williamson, Samuel, 1795-1882 1 ∧ less
- Jackson, Julia 1
- Lingle, Walter L. (Walter Lee), 1868-1956. (Class of 1892) 1
- Morrison, Robert Hall, 1798-1889 1
- Wilson, Samuel Blain, 1783-1869 1