Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains a store ledger for 1909, a deed for 2 shares of Brown-Knox stock, an advertisement, and a broadside notice of a Commissioner's Re-Sale of Real Estate. The store ledger lists the names of Davidson residents and their purchases. The broadside describes the land on which the building stood and the history of ownership of the land. See also DC079 for more store ledgers
The collection contains a deed from the sale of land to the Davidson Cotton Oil Company in 1899.
The collection consists primarily of minutes, reports, and newsletters. There is also a file on correspondence and one on newsclippings related to the organization. The reports include a Downtown Revitalization Plan prepared by Greenberg Development Services in 1989, a revitalization study ini 1990 and a 1994 report on growth in Davidson.
The collection contains a shipping receipt from the Atlantic, Tennessee and Ohio Railroad, 1873, a report of the stockholders committee, 1911, a letter to the stockholders, 1923, a notice of a special meeting for stockholders, and a blank notice of proxy.