Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of Hamilton's Eumenean Valedictory address given at the Davidson College commencement in 1917.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of Stewart's "Response to Valedictory" speech given at the Davidson Commencement of 1842 and a letter written to William M. Reid soliciting funds for a building for the Eumenean Society.
Dates: 1842 - 1843
Scope and Contents The collection consists of college compositions, and speeches, including English's valedictory address. The speeches and papers are on such topics as the Catholic Church, Bible history and happiness.
Dates: 1867 - 1872
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American - 19th century 2
- Catholic Church - Controversial Literature - Protestant authors 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American - 20th century 1
- English, Thomas Reese, 1859-1915. (Class of 1872) 1
- Hamilton, E. H. (Evelyn Harrison), 1895-1990. (Class of 1917) 1
- Stewart, Robert O. P. (Robert Octavius Patton), 1822-1850. (Class of 1843) 1