Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 28
Scope and Contents During his collegiate years at Davidson, Wildman kept a scrapbook of his experiences. On pages 12-13, one will find inscriptions by four women, stating their names, birthdate, residence and "happy thought." On page 37, one will find a photograph of the college nurse in 1922. During his college years, Wildman was invited to a number of social events -- these invitations are included on page 45. Wildman, who eventually becamse a minister, must have missed Sunday School several days because his...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of programs for the club.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a letter dated July 8, 1869. The letter, written to family members, describes her life and the Davidson College 1869 graduation.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of annual program booklets, minutes and by-laws. The program booklets list members, officers, and the topics for each meeting. Some of the booklets also identify specific books read. The minutes describe individual meetings and also include some book lists, attendance records and treasurer's reports. The Club is still active.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of annual program booklets. The booklets list members, officers, and program topics for meetings.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of copies of the Constitution and By-laws, 1952-1996 minutes, 1951-2008; programs, 1954- ; correspondence, 1956-1990; and a club cookbook, 1965-1966. The minutes list members, describe club activities and contain financial reports. The correspondence is primarily thank you notes and membership accecptances or resignations. The programs are annual program booklets that list officers, members, books read, and program topics.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of biographical materials, photographs, speeches, research notes and files, printed materials, and a student scrapbook. The biographical material includes an article written at the time of his retirement, citations and certificates. The research materials primarily relate to his speeches and contain his notes and copies of articles used. The printed material includes pamphlets as well as Ratchford's original masters and Doctoral theses. The file folder marked...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a copy of the Constitution and By-laws, undated; minutes, 1901-1907, 1924-1969; membership lists, 1916-1976; correspondence, 1944-1994, histories, 1923, 1958-1960; programs, 1907-1996; clippings, 1948; and photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of annual program booklets, minutes, and corresponedence. The booklets include member lists, officer lists, and the topics for programs. The dates covered are 1939 to 1998; some programs from the 1940s are missing. The minutes date from 1937 to 1942 and 1987 to 1997. Correspondence and clippings about the club are filed within the minutes.
Daughters of the American Revolution. Battle of Cowan's Ford Chapter (Mecklenburg County, NC) Collection
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, by-laws, annual reports, financial records, yearbooks, scrapbooks and memorabilia. The correspondence deals with chapter activities and the publication of Seventy Five Years of Service. The annual reports are from 1961-1965, 1970-1975. The yearbooks are from 1962-1968. The financial records are for the Seventy Five Years of Service. The scrapbooks are housed in Oversize.
- Subject: Women X
- Manuscript Collections 26
- College Archives 2
- Alpha Book Club 1
- Aplian Book Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- As You Like It Book Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Athenaeum Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Belk, James Thomas Ketchen, 1825-1878. (Class of 1847) 1
- Booklovers' Club of Davidson 1
- Cassell, J. Erisman 1
- Centennial Book Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Clifford, Mary Scofield 1
- Cooper, William James (Class of 1923) 1
- Currie, Lucy Martin, 1876-1967 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Battle of Cowan's Ford Chapter (Mecklenburg County, NC) 1
- Davidson Civic Club 1
- Davidson College Presbyterian Church 1
- Davidson College Presbyterian Church. Women of the Church 1
- Davidson Garden Club 1
- Eighteen Book Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Flora MacDonald College (Red Springs, NC) 1
- Jackson, Stonewall, 1824-1863 1
- Jones, Thomas Thweatt, 1907-1991. (Class of 1928) 1
- Lewis, H. E. 1
- Literatae Book Club 1
- Matthews, C. J. 1
- Mills, Ann M. 1
- Ratchford, Benjamin Ulysses, 1902-1977. (Class of 1926) 1
- Russell, Harry K. (Class of 1923) 1
- Sistahs of Essence 1
- Sorosis Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Student Wives Club 1
- Student Work 1
- Tarbelles Book Club 1
- Thelemite Club (Davidson, NC) 1
- Tuesday Club (Davidon, NC) 1
- Twentieth Century Club 1
- Wildman, Albert Crossley, 1903-1986. (Class of 1924) 1 ∧ less