Campus Club. Records, 1948-1952
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a copy of the constitution of the group, newsletters from 1952, rush publications from 1951, and invitations and programs from 1948-1952. There is also a letter to Davidson College Treasurer Grier Martin about renovating Eumenean Hall and a scrapbook with photographs, programs and newsclippings from 1947 to 1953.
- Campus Club (Organization)
Biographical / Historical
The Campus Club was founded at Davidson College in 1947 as an alternative to the fraternity groups. 1956-1957 changed name to Alpha Theta Phi but only operated as a local fraternity for one year.
2.00 folders_oversize (2 folders + oversize)
- Language of description
- Script of description