RG/RG12. Student Organizations
Found in 154 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of a scrapbook with news clippings, flyers, minutes and photographs from the medieval plat.
The collection consists of copies of volume one, number one of Studies in History. Articles in this issue addressed Marshal Ney, Charles Caldwell, Carolina's Woman's Exposition, the battle of Ramsour's Mill, and John Steele.
The collection consists of publicity materials, copies of email correspondence, newsclippings and an essay on the experiences of the Dance Troupe 1992-1996. There are also videos of performances in the Audio Collection. The folder "Records, 2006-2007" contains class rosters, an email sign-up sheet, and the notes of president Patrica Massey.
The record contains e-mail correspondence announcing meeting dates and topics for discussion. There is also an article from the Davidson website in the folder.
The collection contains the group's constitution, member correspondence, and flyers and pamphlets concerning their International Festivals. There is also a letter, circa October 2000, addressed to Dean Tom Shandley, pleading for the old Outpost on Patterson for the Davidson International Association to be "modeled on the BSC." There are also folders for other student groups with international interests.
This file contains a flier for an informational meeting from 2004 and a Davidsonian article concerning its survival.
This file contains printed materials, such as e-mail correspondence, fliers, an informational sheet, and articles concering the DMTA's competitions
There are three e-mails regarding officer elections, meetings, and a note from the defunct president about the end of the organization.
The files contain a copy of the Style Book used by the editors of the Davidsonian in 1961 and copies of the Banquet held by the Davidsonian staff in 1920 and 1966. The Drinking folder contains copies of campus memos and interviews around the topic of alcohol regulations on campus. Copies of the actual newspaper are housed in the reading room of the College Archives and in the Davidsoniana Room on the second floor of the E. H. Little Library.